City Cabs And Limo
|GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS|
2. 30 Min. Grace Period after Domestic Flight Arrival Time.
3. 45 Min. Grace period after International Flight Arrival Time.
4. All other Pick-ups Receive a 10 Min. grace period.
5. After the grace period over the wait time fee will be added to the fare.
1. On time Pick-Up for Every Ground Transportation Request.
2. 24/7/365 Availability For Reservation.
3. Senior Citizen Discount.
4. Company's Discount Coupons.
AIRPORT PICKUPS & PROCEDURES City Cabs & Limo must comply with the regulation of Local Airport and Traffics Authorities. In accordance with these regulations we have established the following pick-up procedures:
Baltimore International Airport (BWI): Our Drivers will meet you at baggage claim with a Name Sign.
For International Travelers : Our driver will meet you out side the custom area with a Name Sign.
Union Station DC : Our Driver will meet you at the Middle Curbsides Lane with a Name Sign.
CANCELLATION POLICY AGREEMENT
Customer can cancel the Reservation one hour before the Pickup Time and agree that there will be no smoking in our vehicles unless otherwise
requested . Customers are not allowed to consume Alcoholic Beverages
in our cars and agree not to carry any Illegal drugs in our vehicles. In case of misconduct chauffeur has the right to terminate the Agreement and client is responsible for the full payment of damages arising from misconduct City
Cabs & Limo cannot be held responsible for any mechanical Problems or inclement weather to start and complete a job.